Thursday, May 5, 2016

(New) Background Elements

Today's Some Odd Girl release is actually a whole collection of must-have stamps! The background builder features several pieces of flora that allows you to build a background for your gnomes, fairies and woodland critters. What's great about this collection in particular is that the stamps are at drawn at a very high resolution. So, you can print out your images as large or as small as you need them.

I really wanted to highlight one of the trees, so I printed it out large enough to fit a card front and got to coloring! I used pinks for the leaves, just to do something unique and I did a simple dotted background on a plain white card base. A sentiment sticker and a couple of enamel dots, and my card was done.

For more uses of this fab collection, check out Some Odd Girl Blog!
~Elle~

No comments:

Post a Comment