Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Birthday Bear

 

Today is my brother's birthday, so I thought I'd share a birthday card. Birthday cards are the type of card I make the most, and yet I still never have enough of them. If I do decide to focus on a theme one of these months, I think it will be a Birthday theme. I certainly could use a bigger selection of birthday cards, not to mention completely cute and snuggly critters are perfectly at home on a birthday card - even when it's a card for a grown up.

I feel like I'm getting closer to putting up some personal challenges again, but I am trying to take it slow. I like the focus that I get from taking on a challenge, as it can make me more productive. The downside is that it does create some pressure and I really need to take things slow and easy, still. I may do some brainstorming and see what I can come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment