Saturday, February 20, 2021

Be Happy

 

There are just days when my creativity is asleep. No matter how hard I try, I just can't get past the mental or creative block. If I force it, I end up creating something really simple that makes me feel "meh". On the other hand, if I stay away from creating for too long, it takes even more time to get back into the flow of things.

I haven't figured out the solution yet, but I think it's worth exploring different types of creativity at times like these. I might not be able to pull off a complete card, but I could play with die-cuts or do some coloring. One big thing I'm trying to keep in mind is that it's okay to just play. I don't have to complete a project every crafty session. Sometimes starting it and walking away when I get stuck gives me that clarity to know what I want to do when I came back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment