Sunday, February 14, 2021

Happy Valentine's Day

 

Happy Valentine's Day! On a day about love, I thought I'd chat a little bit about what I've loved lately. 

One thing I've been enjoying a lot is a daily cup of tea. I make a cup of tea at the start of my lunch break at work and enjoy it shortly after. I was lucky enough to receive a large selection box of teas for Christmas from my sister-in-law a little while ago, so I have many delicious options to try.

Another thing I've loved lately is journaling. I try to journal daily, as I really enjoy the feeling of writing by hand. Throughout 2020, I'd invested in some stationery supplies and I filled out several journals completely. I'm happy to continue journaling regularly this year, as well.

And, of course, I've rediscovered my love for stamping and coloring. It took time to get back on track, but I am doing much better and making great use of my supplies. That makes me very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment