Friday, February 12, 2021

Made for each other

 

We are getting close to Valentine's Day! I haven't made very many love-themed cards yet this year, but I may do so throughout the year as I am with Christmas cards. I find that one can never share enough love, so love cards usually get made a lot in my crafty space.

 I have gone through and reorganized some of my supplies a little. I like to periodically look through my stash - even when it's been organized in a way that works for me. I can pull out seasonal supplies or supplies I would like to use in the near future and remind myself of goodies I might have forgotten.

Since I'm not actively bringing in any new supplies, it's much easier to go through things in small batches and come up with ideas on how to use them. It's a very satisfying feeling to know I have everything I already need right at hand and work within the constraints of my current stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment