Saturday, February 6, 2021

Thank You Cookies

 

I have been into cooking and baking lately. I love baking- it's something I've enjoyed for years. But I always find myself with too little time or too little energy to bake regularly. A few years ago, I bought a cookbook with recipes I really wanted to try, but it's been sitting on a shelf since then. My plan when I bought it was to make every single recipe in the book (just like Julie and Julia!), and then life got in the way.

As I'm - in general - trying to make more time for things that I want to do, I am thinking of pulling out that cookbook and making some recipes. Not all of them and no more than a new recipe per month, but a small goal sounds like fun. And who knows, maybe I'll discover a few new recipes to add to my Christmas cookie list.

No comments:

Post a Comment