Thursday, May 22, 2014

MFT- Super Birthday

This weekend is a very busy weekend! Busy times at work aside, we've also got a couple of birthday parties going on - which means at least 2 cards to be made!

This card is going to one of my daughter's classmates, and the superhero girl from MFT You're Super stamp set seemed just perfect for the occasion.

I started by stamping the girl on a piece of cardstock, then colored her in with my Copics. After creating the standard A2 base, I cut a piece of light purple cardstock to 4x5.25". I then cut another panel from white cardstock, measuring 3.75x5".

I layered a piece of Doodlebug's Sugar Shoppe patterned paper at an angle and adhered it to the white panel. I added a purple ribbon and bow. Then I adhered the superhero girl with foam squares.

After adhering the panels together, I scattered a few pink and purple sequins around the card.

I wrote a simple birthday sentiment inside the card, and voila! The card is done. :)

Supplies:
Stamp: My Favorite Things (Birdie Brown) You're Super
Ink: MFT Hybrid Ink in black licorice
Cardstock: Avery Elle Sugar Plum (base), Simon Says Stamp Lavender (light purple), Neenah Solar White 80lbs (white)
Paper: Doodlebug Sugar Shoppe 6x6
Purple Ribbon
Sequins: Avery Elle Sugar Blend, Pretty Pink Posh Amethyst cupped 6mm
Scrapbook Adhesives Foam Squares
Ranger Studio Multi-medium matte
Uniball Signo White Gel Pen
Copics: Hair (E35, E57, R59), Skin (E00, E11, E13, E15, R20) Outfit (B91, B95, B99, V12, V04, V17, R81, R85, B000, B01)

No comments:

Post a Comment