Monday, May 26, 2014

SOG - Relax

This simple summer-y card started with Some Odd Girl's Beach Mae stamp. After stamping her in black ink, I colored her in with my Copics. I chose to go fairly simple in color, and went with pinks and a golden straw hat. My favorite part is the blue sunglasses, and I wanted to add a touch of that blue color elsewhere on the card.

For the background panel, I started by adhering a piece of yellow paper to a black cardstock. I then added a center panel of ombre teal circles. I added an aquamarine ribbon to the left side of the panel and adhered Mae to the middle with foam squares.

Lastly, I stamped a sentiment and added a skinny bookmark banner to the top. A couple of buttons and the card was done!

Supplies:
Stamp: Some Odd Girl Beach Mae
Ink: MFT Hybrid ink in black licorice
Cardstock: Neenah Desert Storm 100lbs (base), Bazzill Licorice Twist (black)
Paper: Studio Calico Snippets 6x6
Copics: Skin (E00, E11, E13, E15, R20), Bathing Suit/Hat (R22, R24, R46, E52, Y21, E23), Hair (Y21, Y35, E23, E35, E57), Shoes (R22, E35, E29), Glasses (BG01, BG07)
Ribbon
Buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment